SUPPORTING YOU AT EVERY STAGE IN YOUR CAREER
< Back to Attending Physicians
INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
It is not uncommon for a physician to work and invest for twenty years, with no idea what the end result will be.
A collection of unrelated 403(b), 401(k), IRA, 457 and ORP accounts may add up to a lot of money in a spreadsheet, but the lost opportunity due to lack of organization and direction can have a lifelong impact.
We work closely with clients to develop a coordinated and intentional asset management plan, through five critical steps:
- We obtain a written Investor Profile to guide us in making decisions that are consistent with your personal objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon.
- We develop an Account Structure Proposal that identifies the optimal number and type of accounts.
- We construct an Investment Policy Statement that establishes guidelines for making decisions and creates a benchmark for the aggregate portfolio.
- We organize and engage your portfolio, according to the now established guidelines.
- We monitor and report your progress, every calendar quarter.
The term “alternative” most often refers to investment opportunities that do not fit a traditional, exchange traded asset class. In many cases, these investments are illiquid and are often direct partnership interests, rather than indirect ownership platforms. Some examples include Commercial Real Estate, Energy, Private Debt, HealthCare and the emerging field of Digital Tokens and Currency.
With over two decades of experience and relationships, the team at Integrated WealthCare has been through multiple investing cycles and seen investment fads come and go. Our due diligence process requires a proven history of exits and meeting or exceeding modeled returns.
While not appropriate for all risk models and investor objectives, we believe that these investment vehicles provide negatively correlated return potential, as well as risk diversification that is difficult to achieve with traded, correlated assets.